Case Management Services
Case management, targeted case management, waiver case management
These services are provided by HCCC staff case managers and include location, coordination, and monitoring a group of services.
1. Responsibility for ensuring the development, implementation, monitoring and modification of the individual service plan through an interdisciplinary team process.
2. Linkage with appropriate community resources.
3. Coordination of service providers responsible for furnishing services needed.
4. Monitoring of progress towards the achievement of objectives specified in the individual service plan.
5. These services occur at the day program facility, the group homes, supervised apartments, or client residence.
B. Admission Criteria
1. 21 years of age and older
2. Developmentally disabled
C. Services provided
1. 8:00 AM – 5:00
2. Monday – Friday
D. Types of services provided
Arranging, coordinating, and monitoring services needed and requested by clients and/or family member/guardian.
E. Discharge/exit criteria
At such time as individual no longer requests or requires need for services as determined by interdisciplinary team decision.