1. A developmental assessment/profile for children is given to determine a child’s initial eligibility for services through Developmental Disabilities Services.
2. Psychological testing is arranged for individuals 18 and over.
3. Annually, each client will receive various assessments which will help determine continued eligibility for a range of services.
B. Types of testing include:
1. Functional assessment/Developmental Evaluation.
2. Adaptive behavior assessment.
3. Intelligence test (arranged by Center).
4. Academic achievement tests.
C. Testing times:
1. Testing occurs at Day Service Center Monday through Friday as scheduled and needed.
D. This service is provided after client arrives at center.